Emergency PDF>CMYK Print output advice needed

Hi Gang,

Hoping someone can bail us (me): our east coast admin office's printer
dropped the ball and we're stuck having to produce web-offset-ready cmyk
separatable art for a lettersized ad for inclusion in a tradeshow guide by
end of day ET Monday.

In a nutshell, if I wanna use Acrobat Mac 5 to generate PDF/cmyk output for
offset printing, what do I do? I may source this from Word, where this thing
currently is at, or Frame -- but I have zero time and am quite unfamiliar
w/Frame for this sort of layout, having used XPress in the past. Or, I may
rebuild it all in Illustrator but I'd like not to if I can PDF>cmyk the Word
sourceFile.

Thx in advance...

Bart Windrum
GUI Fit&Finish and Documentation