Re: When will Adobe come clean on FrameMaker 7.0 gray boxes? [CLARIFICATIONS]

Larry:

> >> They ... are all related to video memory, not machine RAM.
> >> [Frame] actually recommended several graphics cards to help
> >> and they did. I don't know if Adobe has a similar list somewhere.
> >
> > No, it's not a video card or video memory problem...
> > In fact the problem appears on a computer with AMPLE memory:
> > 256 Mb and NO other applications running.
>
> Note that she said "video memory, not machine RAM." It
> could well be a problem with running out of video memory.

I should have made it clear that the computer had more than enought video
memory.  And the problem did NOT occur with exactly the same files under
FrameMaker 6.

Regards,
Hedley

--
Hedley Finger
Technical Communications/Technical communicator and FrameMaker mentor

(C) MYOB Limited 2002