Question for Framers on Mac OS

  Just want to get an idea about some numbers. If you use FrameMaker
on a Mac, can you please get back to me with the answers to these
questions.

  1. Do you ever use AppleScript to do things in FrameMaker?

  2. Assuming you don't do it now, would you like to automate anything
in FrameMaker using AppleScript?

  3. Assuming you don't do it now, would you be interested in using
AppleScript with FrameMaker if there were comprehensive documentation
available?

  Feel free to insert any other thoughts on the subject.

  Thanks for your time. Hope you're all enjoying the holiday. I'm
headed back to the noise and toys now...

- web