From: Joanne [mailto:joanne.eglash@starfish.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 4:10 PM
To: framers@omsys.com
Subject: FrameMaker and Acrobat Distiller experts, please help!

I'm working with FrameMaker 6.0 and Acrobat Distiller 4.05.   I create
the
.ps file in FM, then open the .ps file in Acrobat Distiller to create
the
pdf.   It looks as if it is processing nicely, and then at the very end
of
the log messages, I get this:

%%[Page: 29]%%
%%[Page: 30]%%
%%[Page: 31]%%
%%[Page: 32]%%
%%[Page: 33]%%
%%[Page: 34]%%
%%[Page: 35]%%
%%[Page: 36]%%
%%[Page: 37]%%
%%[Page: 38]%%
%%[Page: 39]%%
%%[LastPage]%%
Processing epilogue.ps...
Done processing epilogue.ps.
% [ Warning: The following Names in Name Tree Dests were not defined ] %
       I6.1.509739
Distill Time: 83 seconds (00:01:23)
**** End of Job ****

When I look at the pdf, though, it all looks fine.   What is causing
that
warning message?  How do I solve it?  And do I need to look for
something wrong in the pdf?

Thanks,
Joanne