FrameMaker User Group in Israel

I would like to establish a FrameMaker User Group in Israel, similar to
groups which exist in the USA and elsewhere.

The user group will meet once every 2-3 months to hear a presentation
about a FrameMaker-related topic, and to exchange FM experiences.

If you are interested in joining the group, please write to me, replying
to the following:

1. What topics would be of interest?

2. Would you like to offer a presentation? If so, what topics?

3. Can you suggest a location (e.g. a meeting room at your company)

Shlomo Perets

MicroType * http://www.microtype.com
FrameMaker, Acrobat training & consulting * FM-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants