frame specs

Years ago someone posted or mailed me a document that contained a lot
of information about FrameMaker's upper limits for things like paras
in a document, anchored frames in a document, etc. I've looked high
and low for it and can't seem to find it. It may have been so long
ago that it's on the old PC (yikes!, that was in 1994). In any case,
I can't find it in any of the 209,551 filed mail messages, nor is it
in any of the other files on my Data volume. If anyone has this thing
lurking around, can you please mail it to me.

- web