Re: FrameMaker Gets a Boost (news item in India Times, Nov. 24)

Then on Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:59:22 -0500, KMcLauchlan@chrysalis-its.com
wrote:
>You probably wouldn't think that if you were an Adobe
>stockholder... or if you were one of the 50 programmers
>to be hired for FM 7.x and those other projects.

And what would I think if I were a long-time Adobe
engineer *here*, staring at his pink Christmas present
while the guard waited for him to clear out his desk?

Not to speak of one of the thousands laid off lately
within a ten-mile radius of Adobe's shiny San Jose HQ...
some of whom are now on Pacific Avenue in Santa Cruz,
with a little sign on the sidewalk in front of them:
"Please Help".

Very, very sad...

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/