From: "Shlomo Perets" <mtype@netvision.net.il>
To: <Framers@FrameUsers.com>; <framers@omsys.com>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 9:02 AM
Subject: FrameMaker Gets a Boost (news item in India Times, Nov. 24)

India Times, November 24:
"Adobe India to hire 75 professionals by next May, to work primarily on the
next version of FrameMaker"

New Delhi -- "Network publishing software major Adobe India will grow 50
per cent in the next six months in terms of headcount to supplement its
current 150 professionals to work primarily on the next version of
FrameMaker 7.0, a senior company official said.

"We are trying to grow by 50 per cent in the next six months from our
current strength of 150 to work on our expansion projects like FrameMaker
7.0's' next version and other growth areas like digital camera, imaging and
digital video market segments", Naresh Gupta, Managing Director, Adobe
India said.

He said the Indian centre has taken ownership of developing future versions
of FrameMaker 7.0, its latest publishing software." ...

Full story:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/cms.dll/xml/uncomp/articleshow?artid=2924641
0

Let's all hope that this will give FrameMaker a new lease on life!

Shlomo Perets

MicroType * http://www.microtype.com
FrameMaker, Acrobat training & consulting * FM-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants