Print to PS Crashes Frame7

Hello Framers,

I am trying to print a FrameMaker 7 book to PS. I am using the Acrobat
Distiller printer and have Generate Acrobat Data checked. FrameMaker 7
crashes before the end of the print job.

If I use the Acrobat Distiller printer, but uncheck Print to File,
FrameMaker still crashes.

If I uncheck Generate Acrobat Data, FrameMaker doesn't crash.

If I use Save As PDF, the book is successfully saved as a PDF file.

Any idea why printing a book to PS or Distiller crashes FrameMaker?

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
rick@frameexpert.com
http://www.frameexpert.com