Print setting for color Black is inconsistent.

Good morning. I hope you can help me.

FrameMaker 6.0p405
Microsoft Windows 2000 SP 3

I have a book with 13 files (including a TOC and an IX).
When I try to generate the book, I get the following error for every file
*except* the first:
"Print setting for color Black is inconsistent".

I went online and read
http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/15a26.htm
Which is for FrameMaker 5.5 -- I did try to use that information to solve my
problem.

In total, this morning, I have tried the following:
* Open the first two files, compare their print separation Setups. - they
are the same.
* Save all files to MIF, close them all. Open them all and save back to FM.
* Rebuild the cover file using file 2 as a template.
* Open the View > Color > Views (Define Color Views) menu. They are all set
to View 1 which is set up the same way in both file 1 and file 2.
* Open the View > Color > Definitions menu. They all have the same colors
defined.
* Import the color definitions using File > Import > Formats with *only*
Color Definitions selected from file 2 into file 1.
* Import the color definitions using File > Import > Formats with *only*
Color Definitions selected from file 1 into all the other files.

I must be missing something, but I cannot figure out what.

I know the book will print fine (both to PDF and paper) as the book is
entirely in black and white and we only print to PDF at the moment. But I
would really like to get rid of the error upon generation.

Thank you.