Re: List you have a greeting card from .

I first saw that as the Amish virus:

Amish Virus
You have just received the Amish virus. Because we don't have any computers, or programming experience, this virus works on the honor system. Please delete all the files from your hard drive and manually forward this virus to everyone on your mailing list. Thank you for your cooperation.

(I figure there's a bug in the virus, though- wouldn't you want to forward the virus and THEN delete all your files? Maybe that's limited its effectiveness.)

...Lee