RE: Error while printing (Error: syntaxerror; OffendingCommand: --nostringval-- )

With all due respect, your "system admin" is not being candid with
you. Installing a PostScript printer driver instance using the
Adobe Universal PostScript Driver Installer (downloadable from
Adobe's web site) and associating it with the Acrobat Distiller PPD
will not affect any other user. Sounds more like he just doesn't
want to be bothered.

        - Dov

*

*