Thanks, Adobe. Now, for v8...

Having been a prominent whiner about Frame 6's XML non-features, it's
only fair to record my belated thanks to Adobe for delivering, in
version 7, a usable authoring/formatting tool for documents in an XML
workflow.

The way the team has coerced the software into being polite in an XML
environment may not be pretty, but it works, and preserves Frame's
reliability and usability.

Thanks.

Now, all I want are Schema support/unlimited namespaces, and *proper*
Unicode, and the InDesign composition/rendering engine, text drag/drop,
a solution for workgroups with compound documents, and OS X and Linux
versions...

--
Mark Barratt
Text Matters