Re[2]: Repaginating landscape pages in a portrait-based document

Hello Dan,

Once you go to Format | Page Layout | Apply Master Pages (and
cycle through two small dialog boxes), Frame puts a Master Page
Mapping Table on the 7th Reference page. The table has 5 columns,
reading from left to right:

Paragraph Tag Name, Right-Handed Master Page (or Single-Sided
Master Page), Left-Handed Master Page, Range Indicator (Single,
Span Pages, Until changed), and Comment.

There is no naming convention other than the case and spelling
must be exact. If you do not specify a Left-Handed Master Page,
then Frame assigns the Master Page in the Right-Handed Master
Page column for both left and right pages until the range
indicator (4th column) specifies otherwise.

I have a mini-tutorial that I can send any to anyone that request
it. It was in answer to a question from one of my clients that
was writing content pages and wanted an exercise portion to
immediately follow--such that if the content ended on a left
page, the exercise was to start on the next available (right) or
if the content ended on a right, the exercise starts on the next
left.

--
Best,
 Dennis