Re: Repaginating landscape pages in a portrait-based document

FrameMaker 7 has finally come up with one possible solution to
this: You can now specify that certain para tags invoke specified
master pages. The first use of Format > Page Layout > Apply Master
Pages creates a special reference page with a table on it where
you specify the master page/para tag correspondences. After that,
you can use the same command again as needed, or choose Apply
Master Pages when you generate/update. By cunning use of para
tags, you can now ensure that material will always be associated
with the right master page.

HTH

Rhea