From: "Bill Briggs" <web@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: "Free Framers" <framers@omsys.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 10:28 AM
Subject: Interleaf to FrameMaker conversion

I've got a colleague using Interleaf on Solaris and she's considering
a move to FrameMaker. I'm wondering what kind of pain will be
involved in moving her stuff from Interleaf to Frame. Her documents
would have lots of equations, diagrams, plots, etc. Any experience,
horror stories, tricks, etc. welcome.

- web