Line break added in Mif2Htm export

I need some advice regarding exporting Framemaker content to HTML via Mif2Go.

I've created a macro to insert some Javascript in the header of each HTML file created by the export.  In most of the 75 html files the Javascript code is added to the headers perfectly.  In some of the files a line break is added just before the closing quote of the first eval string (<$PrevFile>'right here").  I've pasted the relevant section of my Mif2Htm.ini file below.

Has anyone else seen Mif2Go add an unwanted line break in inserted HTML code?  Thanks.

[NavLinkScript]
<SCRIPT language="Javascript">
function LoadPrevious()
{