RE: List of OLE graphics

Many thanks to all who responded. Several people suggested building a list of
references & selecting for imported graphics, but my point was that the
LOR/Imported Graphics procedure doesn't actually work for OLE-linked objects,
it just produces a blank document. Is this a bug or a feature?

The only solution I've found seems to be to look into Edit->Links on each file,
but there are lots of files ...

EJP