Re: CMYK or RGB? Macintosh or Windows? How's a poor guy to upgrade?

Dmitri,

You are right about that; I am sorry I wasn't more specific. However, Hedley
does have some contacts in the US that might make this feasible.

Rick

http://a1712.g.akamai.net/7/1712/51/b100c57794971a/www.apple.com/promo/pdf/d
> esignfreely.pdf
> "Apple products must be purchased from an Apple retail facility or a
> participating authorized Apple reseller located in the 50 United States or
> District of Columbia. ... Deliveries cannot be made to P.O. boxes and must
> be made to addresses within the 50 United States or the District of
> Columbia."
>
> InDesign 2 is OS X native and
> > looks very nice on the Mac. Windows XP Profession is a very impressive
OS