printing linked information

My boss's boss wants us to provide our clients with a PDF page that details
the updates we made to a guide. That PDF page will include links to the
actual pages that we updated.

He then said that he wants clients to be able to automatically print just
the updated paragraphs/pages. "They should be able to make one click and
print the appropriate pages," he said. Apparently, he doesn't think they're
smart enough to figure out the appropriate page range to put in the Print
dialog box.

I suggested that we create a separate PDF file of the updated information
and let them print that, but that's not what he wants. Is there any way to
do what he wants?
Rick A. Henkel
Technical Writer/Editor
www.geocities.com/rickhenkel