Re: "include" Postscript command creates extra blank page

Oran C Petersen wrote:

> We create postscript files from a legacy system. This data is not
available
> in other formats/media.
> We then use an "include" postscript command to print these files in
> FrameMaker.

Try dropping the PostScript files into Distiller and
importing the resulting PDFs into FrameMaker instead
of using PostScript frames. That should work better.

--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives