Re: rotating tables

> I have a table that takes up 7 portrait pages in
> FrameMaker that would be better viewed/displayed
> on a landscape page.

DISCLAIMER: I haven't tried this myself, but see no
reason why it shouldn't work.

Go to Master Pages, create new ones based on your
current Left/Right pages. In the new master pages,
select the text frame, rotate, resize.

If you're using Frame 7, you can use Apply Master
Pages to automatically select the right master pages
for use with your table. (According to a recent post,
Apply Master Pages won't key on paragraphs inside a
table, so you'll need to make other arrangements if
you don't want to select master pages by hand.)

Hope that helps,

--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives