ANN: FrameScript: A Crash Course

(Cross-posted to several lists and individuals [see note below my
signature])

Hello Scripters,

My FrameScript book will be shipping on or about October 11, 2002. The
retail cost is $110 US. The book contains 324 pages of essential FrameScript
information, combining clear explanations with practical tutorials. There
are over 500 commented code listings on the companion CD.

"FrameScript: A Crash Course" will be distributed worldwide by Scriptorium
Press (http://www.scriptorium.com/books/index.html).

You can preorder the book directly from Carmen Publishing and receive free
shipping. Prepayment by check or money order (U.S. funds) is required, and
shipping is to the U.S. only. Please mail orders to my address below (no
phone orders, please).

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know. Thank you very
much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
557 County Line Road
585-659-8267
rick@frameexpert.com
http://www.frameexpert.com

Note: If you received this email directly, it is because you emailed me
about the book after my earlier announcement in September. This email was
sent as a Blind Copy so your email address is not visible to others that
received it. You are not being put on a mailing list and you won't receive
any other direct emails about the book. Thanks.