OT: JetForm 2.15 Designer

Greetings all,

I apologize for the Off-Topic post, but my company is looking to buy a copy of
JetForm's FormFlow Designer, version 2.15 (a form design package that is now
obsolete), to assist with a special project.  Also, if available, there was a
"starter kit" for this program and we would like a copy that as well.

I searched on several sites, and have not yet found the exact program so I'm
appealing to this audience for any help you may provide.

If anyone has a license that they will sell, please contact me directly.

Note: the software must be the exact package and version stated, for
compatibility with the project.

-- Lester
 Lester C. Smalley              Email: lsmalley@infocon.com
 Information Consultants, Inc.  Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
 Hockessin, DE  USA  19707      WWWeb: http://www.infocon.com/