Re: Re-announcing the FrameMaker Utilities and Plugins list

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:51:24 -0400, "Lin Sims" <linda.sims@verizon.net>
wrote:

>If Brad, Shlomo, Jeremy, Sean, Lester, and Chris could, I'd appreciate
>it if they'd announce their links to the document on these e-mail lists.

On our site, it's at:

  http://www.omsys.com/resources/fm_utilities.pdf

>Thanks to everyone for their kind words and support. It's been much
>appreciated.

Thank *you*, Lin, for taking the time and care to do this!

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/