From: Thomas Michanek [mailto:thomas.michanek@telia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 10:44 AM
To: Foster, David
Cc: Free Framers
Subject: Re: Help!! getting regsitration marks in PDF

> When I print to Acrobat Distiller with Registration Marks set to Western,
> don't get them in the PDF file. They print just fine when I print to the
> printer.

Don't know about Acrobat 5, but in earlier versions, if you include
bookmarks (Generate Acrobat Data turned on), FM assumes you want an
online PDF and crops the output at the page margins. If you don't,
FM assumes you want a print PDF and includes everything on the paper.

Try to not generate Acrobata data (bookmarks).