From: owner-framers@omsys.com [mailto:owner-framers@omsys.com]On Behalf
Of Foster, David
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 7:27 AM
To: FreeFrame (E-mail)
Subject: Help!! getting regsitration marks in PDF

Hi. I need to display registration marks in PDF. Is this possible?

When I print to Acrobat Distiller with Registration Marks set to Western, I
don't get them in the PDF file. They print just fine when I print to the
printer.

I am using FrameMaker 6.0p405, Distiller 5.0, the Distiller "Optimize for
Fast Web View" job option is set to Yes. (Is this the culprit?)

Thanks!
David