Re: FrameMaker Plugins & Utilities

Jeremy, Shomo, Lester, and Sean have all offered to put the
document up on their sites, and Sean has already pointed out to me
several that I missed, including (oh, shame!) Jeremy's own Mif2Go.

Jeremy already has the PDF up on his site at:

http://www.omsys.com/resources/fm_utilities.pdf

I just sent him an updated version of the Frame file which he promises
to convert to HTML so y'all can use the links without having to play cut-
n-pasties with the text in the PDF. I'll be sending Shlomo, Lester, and
Sean the updated PDF, too.

The response to this has been pretty big, and I can't tell you how
delighted I am to finally be able to give something back to these
communities.