Progress Report -- Save As PDF in FrameMaker 7

Friday afternoons are a wonderful time to give out some
good news ...               (8^)>

My recent tests of the "save as PDF" facility in our development
builds of FrameMaker 7 (we did announce FrameMaker 7 last week) show
that the feature is working very, very well and definitely will be
the method-of-choice for PDF production from FrameMaker for all
platforms. (And I am not easily satisfied!)

Quite a bit of work has been put into that project by one of the
senior FrameMaker development engineers. Unfortunately, it wasn't
as easy as it may seem, especially on the Macintosh. There were
quite a few details that needed to be worked through and the final
implementation shows quite a bit of patience and attention to detail.

	- Dov

PS: I'm off-line from Monday thru Wednesday of this coming week.
(One is lucky to get 9.6 kbps via phone lines out of Yosemite!)