Re: landscape tables, redux

Try this. I lifted it straight out of FrameMaker's own help and tried it out:

1. Insert an anchored frame (see Creating anchored frames) and draw a text frame
in it.
2  Insert the table in the text frame.
3  Select the text frame, choose Graphics > Rotate and rotate the text frame
counterclockwise. You may need to adjust the size of the text frame or the
anchored frame to view the entire table.

If you want to edit the table, unrotate the text frame and then rotate it back
when you’re finished.

This avoids all the messy stuff with special master pages, which tend to end up
in the wrong place after you edit stuff.  I'm assuming that you want the header
and footer to remain in portrait position, but the table and its title to be
landscape. If you want the header and footer to change to landscape, then indeed,
you're stuck with applying a rotated master page.

HTH

-Rhea Tolman