RE: Stupid Question, I'm sure, but...

Hi Allen,
The easiest way to get what you want is to generate a Index of References. A
List of References can do much the same thing, but with an Index you only
get each graphic listed once, along with the pages where it appears. Very
useful if some of your images are used more than once in your book.

With Frame 5.5.6:
Make the book file the active window, and either choose File>Add File or
right-click in the book file window and choose Add File.
In the Add File pop-up window, select Index of References from the Generated
Index drop-down list.
When the Set Up Index of References window appears, select Imported
Graphics.
Generate/Update your book.
The IOR file will have all the graphic names and paths for the images used
in your book.

With Frame 6:
Make the book file the active window, and choose Add>Index of...>References.
When the Set Up Index of References window appears, select Imported
Graphics.
Click Update when the Update window appears.

That's all there is to it.
Berny Gagne
Sr. Technical Writer
Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.