RTF to MIF or FrameMaker?

With the demise of ForeHelp, I am looking into converting our
Help system code base from RTF to MIF/FrameMaker. Is there a
good filter out there that converts RTF to MIF/FrameMaker? I'd
really like to find one that will do the following:

* Preserve paragraph tag names so that we can easily apply new
paragraph tags via a FrameMaker template.

* Convert the RTF Help links to FrameMaker cross-references so
that we don't have to re-do them by hand in FrameMaker.

Is there a good RTF to MIF filter that does this?

Thanks.

-Russ