Re: Frame to Acrobat problem: Huge PDF files

Hi Elizabeth,

Are these the same files that produced "good" PDF yesterday, or are you
talking about different files? If the files are the same, have they changed
between yesterday and today?

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6
ISBN 1-930597-01-0