RE: HTML to Frame

> Joe_Sarnelle@ibi.com wrote:
>
> > Is there any consensus on the best way to convert HTML files
> > to FrameMaker?
>
> Try the WWP Standard Edition that comes with FrameMaker for your task. If
> that doesn't give you turnkey results, you can purchase either Mif2Go (from
> jeremy@omsys.com) or "full" WWP, from Quadralay.

Tom, I think Joe asked for a conversion from HTML to FrameMaker... ;-)

No, I don't think there is any consensus, simply because people have
different requirements and input files vary a lot in complexity.
If you have tried the Filtrix filters and they don't work for you,
you might get something from the following links (untested):

http://www.w3.org/Tools/html2things.html
http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/support/www_and_frame.html