such a script exists?

All,

Hope everyone is having a nice holiday!

Anyway here is the scoop. At work, we both use the Unix and Win version of
Frame 5.5. Sometimes when I open a file with the Unix version that someone
has saved using the Win vesion Frame will prompt me with the following
message:

--
Document named Revision_File uses unavailable character encodings. If you
open this document, some characters may appear as nonsenese text.

To reformat the document using available fonts, click OK.
--

My question is there a script of some sort that I can run on multiple files
in Unix that will take care of this annoying question for me?  Already I

Well thanks in advance, and have a safe and wonderful New Year!

Sincerly,
Pete