Re: formatting page numbers in TOCs and IXs

I'm not sure I understand your question thoroughly, but we now put text like
that in the master page for the chapter. The master page has an entry such as
Index-# (# being the variable for current page number).

Jo
--
Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer

The mome rath isn't born that could outgrabe me.
                       Nicol Williamson