Re: Automation and Windows/Unix questions

This would be fairly easy to do in UNIX using fmbatch. You could also
use a makefile to automate it--a makefile lists dependencies for each
target file, and rules for building the target file (in your case,
the target file would be the PDF file, and the dependencies would be on
the graphics files). If any of the files in the list of dependencies
changes, the target file is rebuilt.

--Jeanette