MathematicalPi

I recently upgraded my computer. I installed FrameMaker, Acrobat, my fonts
(including the six MathematicalPi fonts), etc.
To make FrameMaker use the MathematicalPi fonts in equations, I opened the
equation editor. From the menu I choosed equation fonts, but in the
mathematical symbols popup, there was only symbol - no MathematicalPi font.
What am I doing wrong?
I am using FrameMaker 6 on a Windows 2000 system.

Best Regards
Susanne Sjöberg