Re: PDF conversion problems

Hi George,

Except for Steve Marshall's plug-in suggestion, I haven't seen replies to
this, so I'll chime in.

Always start debugging Frame-Acrobat problems by checking your system setup
and method. That's especially true given your symptoms--wrong colors,
fonts, etc.

1. Are you using the correct AdobePS driver for your OS? Is it the most
current?

2. Are you Saving As PDF or printing to the Distiller printer? (There's a
right answer here, and a wrong one.)

3. Did you create the Distiller printer using the latest AdobePS and the
correct PPD?

Continue to post if you still have problems. I'm on digest here, so feel
free to add me to the distribution.

I'm also reposting this to the Framers lists; maybe someone has a dead-on
answer for these problems.

Good luck,

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6