RE: reg exp for changing line feed character (SOLVED!)

The problem is finally solved, thanks to Carsten Wobker!

First, the reg exp should look like this:
["<br>","
"]
This produces the output  \u000d\u2028, displayed as a linefeed and a
questionmark.

Second, in the Pages Options tab, add the following code to the text box
Script to run after this page is written to disk:
@WRITE(overwrite, host, $PAGE(host, basename);, $IMPORTANDEXPAND($PAGE(host,
basename);)["u2028","u000d"];);
$COMMENT(change u2028 to u000d);

This will be displayed as a double linefeed, which is actually what I want.
(For a single linefeed, the reg exp should have been ["u2028",""].

Have a nice weekend!

Jenny