Re: Not for the faint of heart: Text Inset Problem

Hi Rick & all --

Where did you find this TextInsetLocked property set? Is it in the large
including file, or in the small included text inset? Is there maybe
something in the inset file that triggers it? (I'm shooting in the dark
here; I don't have FM6 on this machine yet.)

> The one that won't update has <TextInsetLocked Yes>. The ones that will
> update have <TextInsetLocked No>.

--Ananda
anandas@mediaone.net