Re: Changing colors for print vs. online?

Martin,

I'm a new FM user and unfamiliar w/its color handling. As a veteran
QuarkXpress user, however, I seem to recall a print option that
instructs the device to print colors as black. I don't have XP on
this machine so I can't verify that right now; you might look around
for this option in Frame. I just found, under the Color Matching item
in the print dialog's popup (Macintosh), an option to "Print black
and white"...
--

Bart Windrum

720 904 2321 x125