RE: Text to Palm

Better yet, we now have a solution to take your existing PDF files
and download them to the Palm and display them there. See
<http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readerforpalm.html>
and you can download it via
<http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html>
The Palm OS is just another platform for Acrobat Reader 5 now.

        - Dov