RE: Framemaker history ?

Hallo Bjørn,

I've been using FM since 1992 (version 2 on Unix) and have been on the
framers list since that time. What would you like to know?  Actually it
was Frame Technology, not Framesystems.  They were located in O'Toole
Court which was directly across the road from where I worked.  I
personally knew several people there, especially in the tech support
department (heh heh), because whenever I had a problem, I'd just walk
across the street instead of emailing them.  Got really good service
that way. :-)

Anyway about 4 years ago, this topic was discussed at length on the
framers list. I saved about 25 long messages which contain a lot of
good framemaker early history info.  I will send them offline (don't
want to clutter up the list).

Dick Gaskill