RE: List of all properties of paragraph formats?--Summary & thanks

*** Your original message appeared on the FrameUsers mailing list.
*** This reply is only sent to you, as I'm no longer part of that list.
*** If this information was useful, consider copying it to FrameUsers.

> Question;
> >Is there an easy way of making a list of all paragraph format
> >properties of all paragraph formats, either a built-in FM
> >feature or a plug-in, a script, perhaps? Also for the character
> >formats and the table formats?
>
> Suggestions were;
>     1) mif Muncher (PC)
>     2) ListProps (Mac)...
>     3) (Printing corresponding parts of) the MIF file
>         The MIF file contains all the needed info of the doc, in human
>         readable form.
>         Both the forementioned methods do not offer character & table
>         format properties; one can find it in the MIF.

If you happen to have access to UNIX, I have a script that presents
the MIF information in a much easier to read format. This is in
fact the same way as Mif Muncher works, but my script handles all
types of formats, not just paragraph tags. My script is made for
FM 5.x, but should work reasonably well for FM6 files too.
(I may update the scripts for FM6, if there's any interest.)

The script is available from:
http://w1.184.telia.com/~u18407300/mifscripts/