Re: Imported / Placed Images - MORE (You Asked for It!)

> UNIX is not my specialty and Adobe no longer provides a version of
> Photoshop for any flavour of UNIX. Thus, my advice for UNIX users
> of FrameMaker are effectively to capture the raw image as TIFF,
> process the image on Windows or Macintosh to obtain the EPS file
> with the image interpolation option, and then move the resultant
> EPS file back to your UNIX-based system for use with FrameMaker.

Dov, regarding the image interpolation option in PhotoShop for EPS:
Does setting this option actually change the image data, or does it
simply add a setting or key (or whatever) to the PostScript code?
If so, would it be possible to take advantage of this interpolation
feature by adding the corresponding PostScript code to an existing
ASCII EPS file (without having access to PhotoShop)?
Perhaps it would be possible to add the appropriate PS code by
running a script on existing EPS files? (for UNIX)