FM: Finding Cond. Text Rows in Tables

Hello,

I have a FrameMaker search question that I hope
someone can help me with.

When using "Find/Change" to search for conditional
text in tables, I have come across the following
anomaly (feature?):

* Individual text (showing the searched for conditional
  text setting) within a table is found successfully;

* An entire table that has been set with the conditional
  text setting is found successfully;

* However, a complete row (in a table), that has been
  set with the conditional text setting is NOT found.

Is there something that I'm doing wrong here? Or is
this how FM "works"?

I've checked this in both Frame 5.5.6 and 6.0.

Thanks for any help on this matter.

Barry Meislin
National Semiconductor