ANN: STC Convention events

Hi all,

Just a note -- I'll be at the STC Convention in Chicago this year, speaking
as part of a panel on Quality Issues in Small Doc Departments. The session
is Monday at 2pm and promises to be lively. The other panelists and I --
Grant Hogarth, Shari Scott Gray, Diane Kistler, Elisa Ma, Jayme Perlman,
and Whitney Potsus -- would be pleased if you'd join us.

I'm also hosting the "Art of Writing" table at the Networking Luncheon on
Monday -- a fun topic if ever there was one. Come sit at the table and
discuss the not-tools part of our trade, or just stop by and say hi.

And finally, Frame 6 books will be available at the convention as well.
Look in the STC Bookstore.

Cheers,

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6