QUESTION: PDF Best Practices talk on web?

Shlomo;

I'm a list lurker, but I've found your notes pertinent and helpful. I'd
really appreciate it if your talk in Baltimore on PDF best practices could
be posted on the web. Will that be possible?

Joseph Woodard
Director Tech Pubs
OTELNET

On Mon, 7 May 2001, Shlomo Perets wrote:

> In this context, you may be interested in attending my lecture on
> "PDF Best Practices" at the upcoming PDF Conference in Baltimore, MD (USA),
> June 4-6 (including an analysis of the model Adobe itself sets - the PDFs
> included with the Acrobat 5 CD) - if you plan attending the conference,
> that is. [see http://www.pdfconference.com for details]
>
> MicroType * http://www.microtype.com
> FrameMaker-to-Acrobat: SP TimeSavers / Advanced Techniques Course / Solutions

 Joseph Woodard, 2050 Eagle Avenue, #1, Alameda, CA 94501
 Work Phone: 510-649-6001 X230   |   Home Phone: 510-748-9811
 Work Email: joe@otelnet.com     |   Home Email: jwoodard@best.com
 Pager: 510-448-2566   |   Alphapager: 5104482566@alphapage.airtouch.com
 Work Web: http://eagle/~joe | Personal web: http://www.best.com/~jwoodard