RE: rounded corner on text boxes?

> I'd like to make som tekt boxes with rounded corners. Is that possible
> somehow ? I can't seem to find the trick.

If you talk about text frames in anchored frames, you can
set the border of the text frame to be visible, but you
cannot get rounded corners. You have to keep your text
frame border invisible, add a box graphic with rounded
corners, and align the two. You have to resize the
rounded box if the text changes its physical size.

(You'll find the rounded box next to the square box in
the graphics palette.)